Global Links Immigration assists you with the following to help you study in Canada:

You will need a study permit

Choose a Canadian school, college or university

Apply for a study permit

Other information about study permits

Obtaining a study permit

Renewing your study permit

Working while you study in Canada

Staying in Canada permanently